Saturday, August 4, 2007

My TRA Program as at 17 July 2007

START OF PROGRAM. I took these photos on 17 July 2007 a few days after I started the TRA program.






As part of the program, I also measured my body statistics using the Fat Analyzer Scale we have in our office. Here are my statistics:



 on 17 Jul 2007 Target Stats
Age42
Height168 cm
Weight67.9 kg1 61.6 kg
BMI24.11 21.8
Fat%21.9%1 15.0%
BMR1571 kcal11464 kcal
Visceral Fat Index91 5
Muscle %31.9%1
Body Age431
Time to Target Weight4.2 months


1As measured from the Fat Analyzer Scale.

For details on the different statistics, please click here.

For my Target Weight, I chose the calculated weight based on my height as I see that this will give me a slim figure. For my Target Fat% and Visceral Fat Index, I just chose the middle values from the Normal ranges.

At the moment, my diet is not too good to mention here. To give you an idea, I usually enjoy in between meals of chocolate, pastries (cakes and cookies) or ice cream. Actually, my craving for sweet food increased after I stop smoking last May. Also, I enjoy at least one cup of coffee per day, especially the one from cha chan teng (lots of milk). For the next few weeks, I will still continue my current diet and include the diet supplements under the TRA program.

My activity/exercise consists of my usual swimming (20 minutes at least 3 times per week) and walking (with my dog) (1 mile daily).

No comments: